Carl Kapp's viscose Masera jacket.

This stole my heart immediately I saw it. The tailoring and fit is just so perfect. The cut is very feminine, sharp and matured. I absolutely love it.


I also checked out other Carl kapp's jackets and here's what I found;
the peplum jacket, I love the waistline and the beautiful frills at the back, but will most definitely be wearing a complimenting inner blouse. 




and the Swazi jacket; an absolute favorite for a smart day with an edge of sophistication.





And by the way, I love the shots. I love the fact that they are not promoting nudity. I am tired of all that crap. Its nice seeing something different. You can go here to see more.
Have a blessed day!



0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Love to hear from you; you can contact me via my mail, uz.atphenomenal@gmail.com