VLISCO LOOKBOOK

While some of the designs featured in the lookbook may not be my style, I always get that design thrill whenever I look at them. Its like the designers remove every boundary and you can see the extensive degree of expression adopted. One of the things I like is how fluidly they combine the different fabrics, with different patterns so well it doesn't look awful; seeing as I am more of the combine pattern with plain fabric kind of girl. But then again, their lookbook makes me want to take a leap in the design world, leaving me with a feeling of anything is possible! Enjoy.

MOODY BLUES;








SUNSET COLOURS;







EDGY YELLOWS;







And my personal favorites;








Yup! That's all. But if you like these fabrics so well, here's a link that would help.





0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Love to hear from you; you can contact me via my mail, uz.atphenomenal@gmail.com