Today's style inspiration ~ Genevieve Nnaji in Andrea Iyamah.

Genevieve Nnaji wore Andrea Iyamah's white Iva jumpsuit to the premiere of Half of a Yellow Sun at
the 2013 Toronto International Film Festival.
I love that the jumpsuit is just block white and is chic-ly accessorized with the gold belt and white clutch ~ which calls for less complimentary additions during styling. Good thing Genevieve just took it up a notch by using simple pieces to accessorize. A red pout could have sufficed though. 






What I love;
I love that the jumpsuit is lengthy, a block colour and high necked  ~ and I feel the three features combined with the gold belt contrast is just a perfect way to make a bold statement without the need to wear less and expose more.  Dare I say, that's making a bold statement in looking desperate and trashy. 
But this, I love! Its classy and its such a perfect execution of a phenomenal woman ~ being bold enough to go against the norms, the usual, the easiest, and still look chic and on top of your game, plus you get to go home with your self respect, a style award of some sort and a renewed sense of confidence. Yippee!
You can shop this here


0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Love to hear from you; you can contact me via my mail, uz.atphenomenal@gmail.com