Today's style Inspiration ~ Nsimba Valene Lontanga

Asides form the fact that I heart this look , I am quite a bit fascinated by the plastic skirt. I haven't seen one before now, and If I had heard about it too, I'd probably think it would look hideous. But this and hideous are certainly going in opposite directions. I think I love it. No, scratch that, I know I love it! The layering of the plastic on the fabric, creates an interesting depth in colour which flatters the style of the skirt even more and combining it with that shade and texture of blue is just so perfect. On the whole, Nsimba looks inspiring, happy and very chic ~ really love her look!





Image credit; vlontanga

 Btw, these shoes are really pretty, and that big bag is so it!




0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Love to hear from you; you can contact me via my mail, uz.atphenomenal@gmail.com