Altuzarra pre-collection, Fall Winter 2014-2015

My favorite bits from the Altuzarra pre-fall winter 2014 collection are the midi dresses. I love the fit, the lenght and the neck(s). These dresses are empowering and they give a sophisticated definition to bodycon dresses, credits to the choice of fabric. I'm so excited and now I'm looking forward to the new fashion year, this year wasn't 'it' for me, especially with the overdoing of cut-outs (not particularly a fan of that trend).
While some of the slits go a little too high (not posted here), I love the height of these ones and the edging detail of some. These are some pretty elegant and chic dresses, I must say. And Oh, those knee high boots are killing it #perfectllookandfit.










Image credit; vogue.co.uk

You can view the rest of the collection here
So which of these beautiful pieces are you 'eyeing' the most?





0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Love to hear from you; you can contact me via my mail, uz.atphenomenal@gmail.com